Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years 2009 almost here!

Well! It's been another busy week for us! It's been a crazy month, December. and it's over tomorrow! Today Chris and I went to Augusta with Joshua to spend our Christmas gift cards on things for us/the apartment. I got a total of like 8 shirts and a pair of pants, he got a pair of pants... and we got the essentials we needed for our home: a microwave stand for the new microwave [thanks Rick & Rachel!], a few things for the desk in the front room [yeah, we moved it from the office, which is now Joshua's room!], mixing bowls, wine glasses, a few cute plastic bowls for Joshua, a teapot, and more hangers. 

Things have been pretty near perfect. There's a true connection between us that I wouldn't trade for the world. He said it best tonight when we were driving home from dropping the baby off at my mom's for the evening, he said that he likes that we can just be together, not doing anything, or not talking but doing our own things [i.e, last night he was playing video games and I was knitting on the couch], and just enjoy the time together. We've both never really had that before to the extent that we have fun doing nothing at all. We don't always need to be talking, but just relaxing and taking in the time we get to spend together. It's really something special. Falling asleep and waking up in his arms for every night for the last month+ has been amazing, and I know that moving in this week has only improved our relationship. We are so strong right now that I couldn't imagine us being stronger, but I do say this everyday. Quite like I say I couldn't be more in love with him, but everytime I say that I fall more and more. It's crazy! But I love every second of it! He is the half that makes me whole and my best friend here with me --love you Kiwi & Bethy, now come home so we can all be besties--

tonight we are spending the night in, just us. we're going to watch some Grey's until around 1130, then put on the NYE special and watch the ball drop together. I thoroughly enjoy every moment I spend with Christopher, and I look forward to many many many more happy years together!!! Hope everyone has a great NYE and stay safe and good luck in 2009!

loves!

No comments: