Thursday, December 02, 2004

wow

I know this is totally crazy and totally pathetic, but I was just watching Laguna Beach, and I think I almost cried? yeah. weird. It was the one where they graduate and Lauren get's everyone that's graduating in their group to sit together, so it was like everyone minus Kristin, and it was just good. And Lo's parents got her a car, a Jetta, for grad gift, when Christina only got a Bible? Yeah, that's one fucked up rich town, but I don't care. It's the same everywhere else, I don't know what I am going to do after this year... Kt, Veronica and Danille are all I have... and next year, if I go to NEU, I'll be so far away it's almost crazy... and if I go to USM, we'll be close cos they all plan on going to SMCC... but if I go to NEU, UMF or FPC, we wont really be near eachother cept when we are home... man, I really don't know what I am going to do after graduation. This summer is gonna be a reality shock. I'm gonna have to save all my money and find a job whereever I am moving to before I get there, and meet my roomate, and get everything on my list for college stuff.. wow. I don't know if I want to stay in Maine anymore really... NEU is looking like a wonderful place, but it's in the city... and it's really close to Adam, which makes me feel safe. And FPC is kinda in the country of NH, and Brett's there so that makes me feel safe. Next year is going to be so different, not having to wake up at 530 to beat everyone else in this house to the shower, not having to listen to my mom bitch every 5 seconds, not having to deal with my brothers... but then again it's gonna be so weird being away from home, in a different place with someone I barely know.. wow. I don't know, I guess I'm probably just over reacting, but I really will be lost without my RichStuckUpBitches next year, I love you girls so much... gah. Well, I think I am gonna get going. I have to work at 5, then Dan's hockey game at 9 w/Dani... School and work tomorrow and USM Saturday to find out my fate with that... yep. So I'll write tomorrow maybe. I don't know. depends.

<3kait

No comments: